Search Trilogy at Power Ranch, Gilbert Arizona Homes for Sale
Trilogy at Power Ranch is an upscale 55+ gated golf retirement community near the San Tan Mountains, just outside Phoenix, in Gilbert, Arizona.
Trilogy is a sought-after 55+ adult community of families here in Power Ranch’s master-planned community. Grandchildren of Trilogy Power Ranch residents can use one or the other Power Ranch clubhouses or drop a line for catch-and-release fishing in the Lake at Power Ranch. The state-of-the-art recreation center is centrally located within the Trilogy community, directly benefits all the residents and guests only, and is not open to the rest of the Power Ranch community in Gilbert, Arizona.
Shea Homes, the fantastic builder, launched their Trilogy brand in 1999 with Trilogy at Power Ranch as their first full-scale endeavor into the 55+ retirement communities market. Final sales were completed in the fall of 2007. Only the “Trilogy” section of Power Ranch surrounds the Trilogy Power Ranch Golf Course, and the community comprises 670 acres of the 2,000-acre master-planned community of Power Ranch. Only the 2,035 homes in the Trilogy section are age-restricted for active adults 55+. The rest of Power Ranch is designed to be a family-friendly community.
Trilogy at Power Ranch Amenities
The San Tan Club is the residence “Social Club” in the heart of the Power Ranch community and your gateway to a host of services, programs, classes, and opportunities for fun. For many, the Club is like a second home, with its cozy environment warmed by a 35-foot high stone fireplace. Trilogy at Power Ranch offers many amenities and activities. You’ll enjoy the following:
- Tennis: Four championship courts, two of which are lighted for evening play.
- You will find no shortage of partners here, even if you’re beginning.
- The community offers lessons from teaching professionals and a wide variety of tennis events and programs.
- Pools: Two beautifully landscaped resort pools and a spa
- Fitness Center: A 2,300 SqFt athletic club outfitted with modern aerobics and strength training equipment.
- Movie Theater: 28-seat San Tan Movie Theater
- Personal Enrichment: Centers for well-being, higher learning, events, and artistic pursuits
Arts & Crafts:
- Numerous crafts and workshops: sewing, quilting, pottery, and more
Game & Recreation Rooms: Billiards Room, Card Rooms, Library
- Ballroom/auditorium: There are many community gatherings, dances, and showtime performances sponsored by the community.
- Dining: Trilogy residents enjoy the convenience of two dining options within the community.
- Judy’s Café – is located close to the 18th hole and serves fantastic breakfast and lunch at reasonable prices. It’s a tremendous area to meet for a casual meal, coffee, and a piece of the pie.
- Slate Bistro & Bar at Trilogy Golf Club – golfers and non-golfers can enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner at Slate. They have a full bar and a patio overlooking the golf course.
Search Trilogy at Power Ranch Homes