Search Oakwood, Sun Lakes Arizona Homes for Sale
Oakwood Country Club has beautiful golf course views throughout the community, like waterfront views, swimming pools, and guest casitas. These homes have design features and upgrades, like custom kitchens and generously sized landscaped yards. Ironwood happens to be a fourth-generation neighborhood within Sun Lakes, Arizona.
Both communities are beautiful landscapes and sparkling lakes, and we have world-class resort-style amenities. These provide Oakwood and Ironwood homeowners with a country club lifestyle that can be genuinely enjoyed.
Both clubhouses have amenities, including a state-of-the-art fitness center, for that daily workouts, arts and crafts, entertainment, multiple events, art studios, billiards, and dozens of clubs, organizations, or volunteer opportunities. Also, we have a card room, libraries, meeting rooms, and grand ballrooms/auditoriums for all the socials and dances throughout the year.
Outside you’ll find our resort-style pools and a soaking hot tub, or you can have fun playing tennis, softball, billiards, and pickleball. Plus, all the lakes are fully stocked for fishing.
Ironwood Country Club features a championship 18-hole golf course measuring 5,163 yards from the tips and 3,939 from the front tee box. This course also shares the same HOA as Oakwood Country Club, so kindly known as Iron/Oaks.
Members ultimately have a choice of joining one club or both. Oakwood Country Club features 27 holes of golf. Three 9-hole courses known as the Palms, the Lakes, and the Sonoran provide challenging yet different styles. The Palms 9-hole system measures 3,249 yards, the Sonoran measures 3,318, and the Lakes measures 3,259. How can you go wrong with this?
Oakwood Sun Lakes Community Info
- 40 / 55+ Community
- Guard Gated Community
- Iron Oaks Country Club
- 3285 Residences
- Homes Built 1994 – 2006
- Gem & Silver Smithing
- Heated Swimming Pools | Spa
- Homes Constructed By Robson
- Homes / Patio Homes / Condos
- Fitness Center
- Pickleball Courts
- Racquet Ball Club
- Soft Ball
- Tennis Courts
- Three 9 Hole Regulation Length Golf Courses (Public)
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Restaurant / BarOakwood Country Club 2022 HOA Fees
- Annual Fee = $2,337.00
- Architecture Inspection Fee = $90.00 (one time)
- Condo Certification Fee = $39.00 (one time)
- Resale Disclosure Fee = $110.00 (one time)
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary & apply to condos/patio homes only.
- Capital Improvement Fee = $2,337.00 (one time)
- There is an additional annual fee to use the Fitness Center (optional)